FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Gut Feeling

This morning I am taking Tatum to the Doctor. I just have a weird feeling that it is something more then a cold. Two weeks ago she had double ear infections, we just stooped the antibiotics a few days ago. This makes me think that the medicine did not work. I think she still has her ear infections on top of something else.
Tate threw up about 6 times yesterday, last night she has a low grade fever,was a bit splotchy, super congested and wheezy; actually a perfect example of how she sounds is Darth Vader, pretty sad eh. I just have the pneumonia feeling in my gut.
I can tell by listening to her that her O2 level is not where it should be and that scares me. I know the min. I get to the doctors office they are going to bust out our good friend Mr. Nebulizer, should be fun. Tatum hates that thing the older she gets the harder it is to do it.
I am just so tired of not being able to brush off a cold or something simple last night I was googling symptoms all over the place...All I could come up with was Lyme disease .OK you are allowed to laugh at me for that one. She does actually have a little spot on her arm that she has had for a while now. I thought or think that it is just dry skin in a perfect circle but you can never be to sure.
I know one thing it is a good thing that Tatum LOVES pedilite, weird kid... at least we know she is not dehydrated... Wish me luck...

No comments: