FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

WHAT A WEEK



.....

Last week was by far the craziest weeks since I have been back at work, it was nice it ended with a long weekend :)...You all no how my end of the month at work is...CRAZY...Anyway on top of Work it was non stop at home too.
We did a ton of fun things, we went to the zoo with friends, a birthday party, Tatum made her pool debut and we finally had a calm bath with no tears,( I must say I was wondering when that was going to happen) and we toped it all off with the girls getting there first pictures at the mall.

Tomorrow we go to Fairfax for Tatums Heart Cath, we are finally going to see what is going on with our poor little babies heart. At this point we all just want it fixed as fast as possible. Anything to make her feel better. I'll let everyone know the outcome.

1 comment:

Teresa and Shawn said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I love it and find it very therapeutic.

Good luck with Tatum's cath. Your girls are so beautiful. Tatum reminds me of my Clare at that age.

Teresa
www.claresjourney.blogspot.com