FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Quick update...

I guess not blogging as much has its plus and minuses... Plus being that I do not feel that I need to blog I am fine with my life and where Tatum is in her's. I know she is not as advanced as I would like but since I can not control that...Minus being I blog when I have time to myself and it is not as often as I would like....Oh Well I guess you can not have it all.

Tatum was feeling pretty yucky all weekend, she had a unbelievably diaper rash ( it is much better now) and is cutting about 5 teeth...Emma and I hung out alot since T was out of commission. Emma has become pretty fun to hang out with lately, when she is in a good mood that is...

Work has been pretty busy, we are not out of the woods yet but it is totally looking better. October so far is the busiest month out of the last three. At least we are steady right now, that is a very good thing...Chris starts his new job on Monday I know he is pretty psyched...I would be if my drive was .9 miles... but then again if it were that short I would never get to talk to friends....My commute is my only alone time...

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Hey there! I was about to call highway patrol...

Julie said...

Diaper rash is a bummer. My girls both got it alot. Noah has never had it. I wonder if it is worse for girls. You will see you will enjoy spending time with your girls the older they get. You just have to try to find things you are both interested in but they can be so fun.

Katie said...

Ow! Poor Tate!
Glad work is picking up for you Lisa and i hope Chris enjoys the new job :)

Heather said...

Hey, I'm glad you are at peace at the moment, but do not stray too far. 5 teeth??
Wow, you are in for it!
Glad work is better, and I hope Chris loves his new job, for everyones sake ;) love ya lots, Heather

Noel said...

I am glad to hear things are going better at work. I hope Chris loves his new job. I am sorry that Tate has been feeling yucky but with 5 teeth coming in who blames her? At least you got some alone time with Emma.

Noel