FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Friday, May 09, 2008

Spring has Sprung



Well I guess with the weather comes a major lack of time for posting. I am exhausted by the time I get home from work eat dinner and play with the kids outside. It seems as the days get nicer we somehow end up outside later and later. My goal is to have everyone in by 8:45 so we can maintain somewhat of a bed time and bath schedule. We'll see how that goes.



On Sunday we went to Dover to visit we got to meet Bonnie's family and we all had our pictures done at my Dad and Bonnie's house. It was alot of fun, Usually there is just my kids and Molly this time there were 6 kids under 5 and 1 that was 9ish give or take. Emma had a blast playing with her.


Yesterday was Chris' b-day the big 38 for him ha ha and next Thursday is mine only 33 for me hehehe. We really do not have any plans. We were planning to go out of town but Chris has decided that he wants to stay home, so I guess that is out the window...I do not feel like going alone and everyone I know seems busy. I guess I can go bet on Big brown again and hope for the best. I actually won 59 dollars from the Kentucky Derby....Gas money for the civic!!


Monday I stayed home with the kids since Pim was out of town. We had a great time the weather was beautiful and the girls could not have been any better behaved we had a great time playing outside cooking out for dinner and i even got to play with my camera taking pictures of Emma while Tatum was napping. Emma is really something she just posed away, I think Americana's Next top model is training my kid. What a Ham, we are in trouble I know... I did manage to get a few of Tatum when she woke up but not nearly as many. The photographer on Sunday actually took one of my all time fav pictures of Tatum and good pictures of the rest of us too.




Is it just my kids or are every ones kids most happy with a phone in there hand???


This weekend we are having B-day/ Mothers Day dinner on Saturday and we have a softball game on Sunday. Hopefully we have a much better game then the last one. That one was bad 47-1 hey at least it was not a shutout right???

Next week should be a bit busier since my organization skills faltered big time. Emma has an eye Doctor appointment, her very first one, at 11:15 in Rockville then Tatum has a cardiologist appointment 1:45. All on my B-day, sounds like fun huh. At least Tatum's is at the Hopkins satellite office, they are giving us one more chance before we have to have them all at the actual hospital. I convinced them that if we did the echo first before they started messing with her she would cooperate. Usually by the time we get to the echo she is so ticked off from the BP and the EKG that we really get nothing done. Keep your fingers crossed that she goes with the flow. On top of all that Pim has an appointment so I can not get her to help me...As of Now I am planning to take Emma to work with me in the morning then to her appointment hopefully Chris can get to Tatum's and I can show up a bit late, it should be quite interesting. I have had both appointments forever so cancelling one is totally out of the question. Guess I am learning a big lesson on organization.


I'll let you all know how the appointments turn out and Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's reading this...Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

That picture of Emma is absolutely gorgeous! She is so beautiful. Chris is going to need some blood pressure meds when Emma is a teenager, because boys will be swarming around her!

Julie said...

Good luck with your appointments. Your girls are so beautiful. Happy moms day!!

Heather said...

God your girls are beautiful! They are growing up way too fast. Welcome to mommyhood chaos! :)

Hope you had a Happy moms day too. Happy bday to Chris.

Tara said...

Wow, Emma is beautiful!! You're gonna have to watch those boys as she gets older!! She is just gorgeous. And Tatum - she melts my heart!!!
Hope the appointments go smooth!!

Laura said...

Beautiful pictures!!
Hope all goes well with the appointments.

Aspen said...

I LOVE the new pictures. My goodness your girls are beautiful! I just can't get enough of those smiles.

Hope you have an awesome weekend and get to celebrate your birthday a little more. LOVE YOU!