FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

3 years, always counting

Chris' Dad passed away three years ago today, seems to always be a sad month around my house... It is not easy when Emma says things like I wish Granddad were here so I could give him a hug...I am so disappointed that I'll never have a picture of him with Tatum, at least Emma has things to look back on and try to remember.

I am off to the beach this evening with the kids for a few days, hope the weather is good :)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Have a good time.

Nicole said...

Thinking of you.

Noel said...

Have a good time at the beach!

Tara said...

Thinking of you.

Nancy said...

Great talkin' to you on the phone, girlie. You make me smile.

Laura said...

So true. It will be 3 years on De. 23rd, since my mom passed away and I'm still counting, I miss her everyday.