FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Thursday, November 16, 2006

YUCK!

So Who knows if you'll ever hear Chris' take on our trip, honestly it is probley better that way...LOL He has a laundry list of things that have to been done to his car before he is ever going to find thetime to post...

This morning is going to be just great, rain, car accident, traffic and all this before 7am, makes you really want to get out of bed. I have to still get the girls dressed and packed for Miss D's and "pre clean" for Elsa. Actually screw Elsa, she can clear around my clutter today it's not like she does a great job anyway.

You would think if you were paying someone to clean everyweek your house would be spotless. She has somehow missed the pacafire that has been under the living room couch for a month now ( I am moving it after this week) also our pet dust bunny is still living under the lounge in the living room. All this after I left a specific note for the furnature to be moved and the floor to be cleaned under...I guess my family is not the only one who blocks out my voice, or notes. I am in a tough spot I can not fire her I need her and it is not like she is my first cleaning lady they all suck after the third visit. I hate confortation but I think that I am going to have to have a conversation with her about it...any suggestions?

I have to take Tatum to the eye Dr. during my lunch today for measurements, her surgery is creeping up on us. I think it is going to be weird to see her eyes "fixed" there is nothing cutier then a crossed eye baby... except maybe a sleeping crossed eyed baby...lol

OK let me run and start my day...I have procrastinated long enough....Atleast tomorrow is Friday.

Oh yeah Dancing with the Stars anyone??? Way to go Emit!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, We had the same vacation with our girls but they were much older. It is better when you can travel with less "things." Of course, we drove there and there was no HLS. The pictures of the girls were great as usual. Emma made a cute Tink! Love AJ