FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Blake update...

I spoke to Whitney and Blake has gone in HF 2 times but seems to be doing a bit better now....I think all the prayers he can get are going to help our little fellow. Whitney is hanging in there but she is literally sick to her stomache over it all. She thinks that Blake just needs a bit more time to get it together. Email me if you need her number.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for keeping us updated Lisa. Let her know she is in my prayers.

Tara said...

Thanks for updating us. I can't imagine what she must be feeling.

Noel said...

I'm glad you talked to her. I keep trying but haven't been able to reach her!!

Noel