FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Family




This was a great weekend I got to spend time with both kids and even a cousin. Emma was so excited that cousin Maddie came over to play. We used to live next door to Madison until the fall after Emma was one so it really makes me happy to see the two girls maintain there relationship like they are still together everyday. But not to worry if they did not get enough of each other on Sunday "Emmy Chunk and Baby Taner" are sleeping over Aunt Catina's on Sat. night. That means a good night sleep for Mommy and Daddy...Yeah!!!




Tatum is still doing well her coloring is great. We can not help but wonder how long this is going to last. I guess we should just take advantage of it while we can. Emma loves that Tatum is more alert it makes it easier for Emma to constantly be in her face :) 24/7 stimulation or free OT... LOL Actually on the Subject of OT Terry Tatums Occupational therapist said she was very impressed with her mussel tone and how well she was doing. He head control is great and just getting better everyday.









Just one last note about Emma she is doing very well at school and becoming quit the little grown up...She went strawberry picking on Friday and later came home and played in the rain. She is such a joy, most of the time ;)

2 comments:

Aspen said...

Love the new pictures! You have the most beautiful girls around, and I am not exaggerating. (You know I have a tendency to do that. HA!) I am so glad to be home so I can actually check it now. Give those girls big hugs and kisses from me.

Keep it up…just fix mine so I can add some darn pictures.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Anonymous said...

Pictures are great. You used to love to use your umbrella too. Tatum looks so much better. I cannot wait to see the girls. Thank so much for sharing.
Love you lots,
Mom