FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day



...


This was Chris' first Fathers Day with two kids. He really took the time today to spend with each of his daughters alone. Emma took a nap early in the day giving Chris the time to listen to music and dance with Tatum, she even got her bottle from Dad. After Tatum fell asleep for afternoon nap, Emma woke up.


Emma had fallen asleep early she had had a big day on sat. Then got up at 6am (even before Tatum) on Sunday morning...YUCK...Anyway before Tatum woke up Chris had a chance to play with Emma. She loves playing with her Daddy. After a catch game in the back yard


Tatum woke up...

So off to the pool we went with both of them, it was 6 by now so there were not so many people still there.




It was a very nice family day the four of us have not gotten to many of those lately. I feel very lucky that my girls have Chris for a father, I know he is always going to put them first. I know he learned great things about being a dad from his dad. This is how my girls well remember how wonderful there Grandfather was ( Chris' Dad) by seeing how wonderful there Dad is to them.Chris and I were both very lucky to grow up with great dads and now I know my kids well too.

2 comments:

Britney said...

aww so cute! Chris looks like he is such a good dad and that is so important to have. I hope he is an even better husband to you!!

Britney

Anonymous said...

Thank you both for giving me two beautiful grandchildren. Brent and I had a great time at Emma's BD party.
Lots of Love, Mom