FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Baby Blake


The week before I left for KY I received a call from Dr. Mervis, she wanted me to get in contact with a new mother of a Williams baby. This mother had requested to speak with another Mother of a baby with Williams. I was more then happy to call Whitney and so flattered that Dr. Mervis asked me..anyhow long story short I have been emailing Whitney for about a month now and I got to meet her and Baby Blake while I was out in KY. I have previously mentioned her on my Blog and shared pictures.

Blake is scheduled to have a Cath on Friday it was originally to be yesterday but his scar from surgery has an infection. Whitney, Blake's Mom, has started her own blog and wanted me to share it with all of you. You all are just gonna love Blake he is to sweet!!!

http://www.brandonandblake.blogspot.com/

No comments: