I spoke to Whitney this morning and honestly she was not having that great of one. The nurses are driving her crazy the Doctors are not much better and Blake has not slept in three days. They finally gave him a bit of benadryl and it was seeming to do the trick for now anyway.
The Dr.'s in KY want to cath him to "buy some time" and then do open heart surgery this summer after RSV season. Right now he has a virus so they have to wait before they can do anything. The Dr. In MI that Whitney has been speaking with thinks the cath would be pointless and really make no change ( just like the last cath was pointless) and do the surgery now. She really does not know what to do I am sure any advice from you all is welcomed. She did not know the address but is going to find it out for us and if you want to send me an email I can give you her cell number. Gotta get to Work, XOXO Lisa