FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wraping up 2007... Bringing in 2008

I started this before Christmas and I am finishing up late sorry... so This is the scoop with us since Christmas...sorry in Advance for babble....HAPPY NEW YR!!!

I have to say I think that this yr has flown by, I guess that is is true the older you get the faster times passes... It certainly helps that I am in a much better place this year then last. The girls are getting so big it is just crazy. My baby Emma is a big girl and Tatum is well on her way. We stoped by my Dads in Dover on Sunday and that was when I really notice how big the girls were getting. We also had a chance to visit a good friend and see there new baby...He is really not that new any more but the big kids had fun playing and visiting :) Even if it was a very quick stop :) Longer next time I promise :)


Christmas dinner turned out to be pretty good. I actually cooked something, with a little help. The day after Christmas I had to take Tatum to get new shoes and her glasses fixed. What a great way to drop 200.00 in a matter of 5 mins. I do think the bigger shoes are helping and I think life without scratched glasses must be good LOL

I noticed from reading some of the other blogs that your WS kids were not so big on there toys. Tatum was not really into opening gift but she did get this chair end table thing tat she just loves...I totally recommend it. I guess the good thing about Tatum not caring we all had extra gifts to open...I have to tell you even after a week the chair toy is still a hit, we actually travel with it to Yvonne's on Christmas eve...Lucky it was a gift from Dover. As always went together Alex and Emma were cute as every...Santa was good to both of them even though they look like furture trouble together.

News Years went great we all stayed home the girls were in rare form and Chris and I had no energy to deal...it turned out to be a very nice evening and we all slept in till 10....I can not remember the last time that happened, everyone in their own beds!!! What a way to start the new yr. maybe it is a sign...

Well today entail football and cleaning, The Kerry count down is on!!!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Love the pictures. The girls are beautiful!

Tara said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! Your girls are just beautiful.