FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A little clarification....

Just wanted to clear up something from my last post.....We have no intentions of moving from our current home. When I said leave the hood I meant just to get out and have some fun....I think I 'll be living in that house forever :) That is not such a bad thing :)

And Tara if you can figure anything out about the gas prices let me know 3.10 for the cheapest is killing me....I remember when I was first driving it was .99-.97 a gallon :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

My work flow has almost completely stopped. Perhaps we should go out together...after a trip to Goodwill for some new duds.

I remember being so poor that I ate catsup burritos. Back then I had no kid, though. :)

Hope things look up for you at work soon.

Tara said...

I remember gas being less than $1.00/gallon too! ahhh, the good ole days.