FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Hero...

You are my hero, Dad
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.

You make me feel protected;
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend;
When I need you, you're always there.

You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You've been my superhero, Dad,
Right from the very start.

By Joanna Fuchs

Thanks
Dad for taking care of me even though I am a grown up now. I love you and not just when you are helping me out but always...XOXO The girls have are so lucky to have you as a part of their lives and so are Chris and I :)

3 comments:

Penny said...

How beautiful!

Have you heard any news on baby Blake?

Julie said...

How sweet. It brought tears to my eyes.

Tara said...

Beautiful.