FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Thursday, July 31, 2008

3 More Weeks!!!

This is what Emma informed me last night… “I only have to go to camp for 3 more weeks Mom then I start school” OK I guess someone is keeping track, personally I am still trying to believe my baby starts school!!! Don’t get me wrong I am super excited for it but wow I feel like my life is forever adjusting. Emma is going to be in school for all of 5m before Tatum starts the special ed half-day program at the other elementary school in our neighborhood…I figure by spring I should have a good handle on everything, if I am lucky.

Well we made it through another month at work; next month should be pretty interesting since we have some big upcoming changes. My desk is so centrally located that I have a bird’s eye view for it all I am sure it is all going to work out just fine I am just saying it well be interesting to take it all in.

I am taking the girls to my Mom’s next week for a few days. I figure we can get some school clothes hang at the beach and visit with some of my old friends. It should be a very nice and needed change in scenery and we’ll be back in time for the weekend. We have birthday parties, softball games and pool time that just cannot be missed ha-ha.

Well better get back to work…oh yeah Tatum’s blood screen came back totally normal ( I figured it would) what a relief she is such a trooper you all would not believe how she has matured in the past few months…so not a baby anymore; well she’ll ALWAYS be my baby but you all know what I mean. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

This must be a typical maturing time because I am noticing the same with Noah. Soooooo not a baby anymore. I tried to put him on a blanket on the ground at Grace's party because I was afraid he would fall off the picnic bench. He was having no part of it. He wanted to sit at the table with all the big kids.:) Have fun on your time off.