FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Miss Emma

Well this week Emma is visiting her grandparents ( Chris' Mom and Step dad) they came by and got her on Sunday evening and she is coming back on Friday or sooner if need be ;) Anyway I talked to her today and she seems to be having a great time, of coarse who doesn't have a good time at Grandma's...


Although quiet without Emma, Tatum is keeping us on our toes...

We went to the new pediatrician yesterday for her very late 2 yr old check up. Tate got one shot and we drew blood for the lead test and electrolytes while we were at it. I am curious to see her calcium levels as well as the rest, it has been a long time. We never really had any issues there so I have not bothered to have anything checked, I figured it was only a matter of time before she would have to have blood drawn for something, I also knew that the lead test I had been dogging would eventually catch me.


I was pretty impressed with the new doc she seemed knowledgeable and very up on Tatum's records she was even interested in what I knew. I feel very confident with this new practice I think it was a good and much needed change, I can not stay in Montgomery County forever.

Emma is swimming like a fish and has a parade of birthday parties to hit the next few weeks. Tatum is in a developmental growth spurt and keeping everyone busy, the girls at her daycare just love her she cracks them up, Even her 2 yr old tantrums are pretty funny. These girls are just totally gonna keep us busy.

11 comments:

Katie said...

Glad to hear Emma is having fun at her grandmas place, sorry you are missing her but at least you get some one on one Tatum Time! Enjoy the next few weeks, they sound very busy, i hope all the bloods are normal too.
take care,
xxoo

Nancy said...

Hey, baby! I bet it is weird not having Emma around.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bracelet. Thank you...very sweet. I am doing the ALS walk in September here.

Miss you TOO.

Heather said...

THey are adorable! I wouldn't know what to do without one of my kids around for that long. I bet it is weird. Glad daycare is working for miss Tate. I bet they do love her. Who wouldn't??????
She is getting so big!
I will try to call you later today about the beach.

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

I love the pic of Tatum! I cannot believe she can function in flip-flop shoes--Ava would have an earth-shattering meltdown and throw the damn things at your head!

Laura said...

I can't believe how grown up Tatum looks in that picture!
Sounds like youall are having a fun and busy summer!

Tes said...

oh my gosh I don't think I could do a week, my big girl is on a field trip today and I am watching the clock intently! I hope all the labs come back normal.

Julie said...

It is hard when they go away. Noah has become a handful too. It must be the age. He has mastered the baby gate and all the safety latches on the cabinets. Ugggggggggggh!! My days have become way more crazy.

Nicole said...

Hi Lisa! Your girls are so adorable. I showed Brian the pic of Tatum in flip flops, that is AMAZING to us. The thought of Emerson in flip flops, well we would be in the ER for sure. :)

Aspen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aspen said...

I can't believe how big those girls have gotten! I just can't wait to see them.

Amy said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG!!! Tatum has grown up overnight, unbeleivable!
amy