FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Saturday, September 16, 2006

One more Day

Tomorrow is the last day of vacation. It has been a nice week but very long. I tried to post a few days ago but the internet conection is iffy at best. To sum up what I lost there has been more clouds then sun, no sleep at night, and two sick kids. FUN FUN FUN!!! I am very ready to go back to work on Monday...full time kids is hard work, I feel bad saying this but this week was my first time with both my kids at the same time for this long without daycare...they sure did break me in. Good thing I love those girls, they are pretty cute HAHA.


Aside from me complaining we really are having a nice time. Our friends all arrived Wednesday
and Thursday so it has gotten easier, Emma is not nearly as clingy with the other kids around. My Mom and her husband came down to babysit for us tonight so we are going to go out and listen to a band....PLEASE KIDS SLEEP ALL NIGHT FOR ME:)

We'll be home tomorrow for the Skins game...good thing it is a 8pm game LOL. I can not wait to get home and post a blog with pictures and vacation details...Talk to you all soon!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It seems like you have been gone for 12 years. *pout*

Aspen said...

Hope you had a great time! Ican't wait to see the pictures. Hurry home! We miss you. It is way too quiet around here.