FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Tot's and Tonic




Last night was the first of many Tots and Tonic happy hours. Yvonne hosted a happy hour for some of the daycare Mommies and a few other friends with kids. This was a ton of fun not only for the grown ups but the kids as well. This is a picture of the late owles we closed the house down after 11...

We all know that Yvonne never does anything half assed so we had dinner drinks and even a cake. It was so nice to visit with friends while the kids ran around. Chris even came by on his way home from work and picked up Tatum. This made it a lot easier for me, and one is so much more manageable then two especially if your out sort of late.

This is not just Mommy exclusive anyone can come as long as you are going to have fun. Don't worry if you do not have a kid of your own to bring we can lend you one. HEHEHE. . . So I think this should be a new once a month tradition. I am giving it four stars!!!

BTW I think I need a new camera :(

3 comments:

Nancy said...

That's it. We're moving to your neighborhood.

That looks like so much fun!

Love,
Nance

Kerry said...

We have a version of this... Game Night with two other families, moms, dads and kids on a Friday or Saturday night. The kids stay up way too late so they are junk the next day, and the adults used to play games... now I think we just have a few cocktails and have not-for-children conversations. A blast!!

I like your idea a bit better - only mommies! :)

Aspen said...

Of course this should be a monthly tradition! We try to do this with my brother and sister in law and we like to call it..."Chill and Grill" HA! We haven't done it as much lately...but I assure you, once the new season of Desperate Housewives comes on, we will start it up again!

So jealous. Wish I was there