FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas

Well we are headed to DE to visit my Mom and Dad for Christmas and then coming home on Christmas Eve to be home Christmas morning. This is actually the first Christmas I have spent at my own house, and I have owned a home since '01. I can not tell you how much we are looking forward to it.

I have decided not to worry about the Doctor thing and not to waste time writing a dumb letter to a Board of Medicine. I did send the nurses in the office a apology letter for being "That Mom"... If I had to guess these ladies have no idea that the Dr. gave us the boot using them as a major part of the lame excuse. Oh well Child Cardiology Associates is just not the practice for us and it not nearly the practice that I at one time thought it was...how disappointing...

I have a appointment with a Doctor from Hopkins on Jan. 4, hopefully this well work out for us.

I was thinking that Oprah may need another email...She would love to hear about these nutty doctors....

Happy Holidays Everyone.....

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I'm with ya sista! Merry Christmas!
Love - Kerry

Michelle said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my site!! I hope that your family has a Merry Christmas as well!!