FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just like Mom

I uploaded pictures from last week this today and got quite a kick out of them. Emma is just so funny and so much like me sometimes it is scary. Look Emma likes Uggs too, I bet Chris is going to be so psyched. I guess it is true the apple really does not fall far from the tree.

I left my camera with the daycare ladies for Tatum's last day, they all looked to be enjoying themselves. I brought in cupcakes for Tate's birthday a bit early and gave the ladies some money for pizza, I guess I wanted everyone to have a special last day. They made a beautiful card, that I am going to have framed,with all Tatum's teachers and friends hand prints. From the pictures you can see that Tatum shares my love for sweets. I can not wait to see what she does with her cake on Saturday. I bet she is just going to be to cute!!

3 comments:

Aspen said...

I love all the pictures. Tatum is diving into that cupcake isn't she! HA! She hasn't even gotten to the birthday cake.

Noel said...

Emma is too cute! Wishing Tatum "Happy Birthday"from us. Here's hoping for many,many more!!

Noel and family

Nicole said...

Emma is just precious! I love the picture, she is a little diva in the making.

Tate is going to love the birthday cake since she looks like she was going to devour that cupcake. Wish we could be there!!