FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Friday, February 09, 2007

SHE CRAWLS!!!

Last night I was over Yvonne's house, all the kids were playing and we were watching Survivor. Tatum was just rolling around playing on the floor like normal on the other side of the room. Before I knew it Tatum was on the side of the room with the other kids sitting up smiling!!! As you can imagine I was very excited, What a great Birthday gift :) She is goingto be all over teh place now...

Alright I think it is time for some teeth...I am begining to wonder if they are even there!!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

CONGRATULATIONS to Tate and the whole family. That's a big accomplishment! Watch out, world!

Love,
Nance

Noel said...

I am so happy for all of you, the fun is just begining! If she is anything like Abi it won't be long before you will be begging for her to sit still for a second so you can catch your breath!
Happy Birthday Tatum!

Noel and family

Aspen said...

I am still in shock! Such amazing news. Way to go Baby Tate. You are supposed to get gifts for your birthday, not give them. Just awesome!

Kerry said...

YEAH!!! You didn't mention that this morning!!!!! That is so great! Now more running around for YOU!! :) :)
Love -K

Anonymous said...

Look out world here comes Tatum!

I know what you mean about the teeth, Matthew's took forever.

Lisa