FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Thursday, August 03, 2006

New places and faces....

Aspen and Autumn are on the way expected arrival time is this evening, late. I am so excited about this visit. This is my first face to face visit with another Mom in my shoes...Kinda weird, I know it is just going to be fun. I also can not wait to meet Autumn, I have spoken to her a ton trying to help her find a place to live out here so it is going to be nice to put a face with the voice.
Aspen as well as the rest of you WS Mom's have been so supportive I would be lost without all of you.

I have never been so happy to be living outside DC, I sometimes forget/take advantage of the fact people actually want to come here, most likely because it has always been so close. Chris is even excited he is already planning his Saturday morning special breakfast...He makes the best French Toast. YUM YUM

I so wish all of you were visiting this weekend who knows maybe soon. I took the day off tomorrow so I could take the girls to Georgetown for a nice afternoon ( no kids) and then to there first Widespread Panic concert...I hope they love it.


Anyway...The plan is to do more site seeing on Sunday. If it remains this hot outside I think it is just going to be us girls and Emma. Chris said he would stay home with Tatum. But look out if the heat breaks Aspen and Autumn are going to experience a Ridgley family outing first hand...This should be fun. I bet the pictures from the weekend are going to be great :)

My love to all.....

No comments: