FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Crazy busy

I have been super busy these past two weeks Tatum is at a full on crawl...yesterday she even climbed two steps....It has been so long since we have had such a mobile little thing in the house. I am contently on Emma to keep her toys off the floor.I swearer if I see another "Polly pocket" shoe (this shoe is about 1/2 the size of my pinkie fingernail) on my floor I am scream. Whoever made these little toys for kids must not have had any....

Work has been a bit nutty, ending the month on top of vacation first week of July, it has left me alot to do. I have to take Tatum to the Genetics Doc at 9am so I am going to. be in late today and work late again.....I guess.
I should just be glad to have a job with work to do, not such good time's in the mortgage industry lately. It is pretty interesting though, I have never seen a market like this I would imagine it is just the first of many in our lifetime.

Total different thought....

Last night while watching "So you think you can dance" one of the girl dancing said she started dancing when she was 2 in front of the fireplace....anyway that is Tatum....she is a trip and always watching herself in the fireplace as she moves about.....

Kids call...I hope everyone has a great day:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO Lisa, I *almost* bought a Polly Pocket for Emma's birthday gift! Guess I'm glad I didn't!
Also chuckling about Tatum watching herself dancing in the fireplace...I was watching that last night too and laughed at the same comment because Nancy watches herself in the oven door!
~melissa

Kerry said...

How did genetics go? Post before your weekend goes nutty, or call me ...

Heather said...

We love polly's!! Laurel didn't have them that young though. They are tiny little things aren't they?
I bet Tatum is in to everything now that she is a moving machine. Again, your girls are just beautiful...xoxo Heather

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

HA! Ava kisses herself in the oven door. You have the prettiest little girls. Chris better keep working out-he'll be fighting off the girls' boyfriends soon enough:)

Noel said...

Abi loves to watch herself too, especially when she is in dress up clothes. Put a mirror in front of her and it holds her attention longer than anything else.
Hope the genetics visit goes well!

Noel