FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Monday, June 11, 2007

So much to say

I have less and less time to post these days....Summer is always busy ...I feel like I have to rush home from work to get to the pool, everyone loves the pool, especially Tatum. Sunday we had a great day at the pool.

We started our day at Church. Sunday was Pastor Matt's last one he got transferred and we have Pastor Tim starting in July. I am sure Pastor Tim well be good but we love Pastor Matt. This is the first time in the 9 years that I have been with Chris that I can actually get him to Church. There are even Sundays now where he is the motivator. I hope that Chris continues to enjoy church as much without Pastor Matt. It is going to be a tough act to follow but we are giving it a whirl with open minds.

After Church we went to the pool. I had the best day, Emma ran around with Fiona making forts with the pool chairs and Tate took a 2 hour nap under a umbrella. When she woke up the older kids took her in the pool. She had a blast I hardly saw the kids all day...well I saw them but you know what I mean. I am so thankful for all these kids, it is great to see how much they love my girls. If it were not for them and there Mom's I would certainly be in a corner rocking or even worse the baby pool...

OK So i know this post is all over the place but I have a bunch of different topics to touch on...Tatum's eye apt. last week went fine, she is actually joining the ranks with most of the WS children I have meet....Tatum has glasses. She looks adorable, between her and Brady I do not know if it gets much cuter... I feel a bit bad because I had no idea how much she needed glasses until now...It is a whole new world for her. When she first put them on her expression alone said it all....Wow I can see. Trust me her glasses are strong I looked through them and got a headache.... Now if we could get her to leave them on, she is doing good but still pulls them off. It did not take her long to figure out how to do that.

Moving on...
OK so I am sorry about the shaking but I was laughing so hard...Emma's dance was a trip the second show was actually better but I was back stage for that one and could only tape the first one. there was no taping allowed so we were on the DL...I did but the DVD that they had made but we do not have it yet. Well here is the video, hope you do not get sea sick...LOL
I think that Alex and Emma look so grown up in this picture...






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE TATUM'S GLASSES! So cute. You are right, it doesn't get much cuter than that. I tried to watch the video, but it hasn't finalized the process yet (or something). I will keep checking back to see if it lets me.

So cute, glad you enjoyed your weekend.

Noel said...

Emma is too cute! Abi asked if she was a Princess. I love to watch little girls perform they are a laugh a minute!

Noel

Anonymous said...

Yay, it finally worked. LOVE IT! So precious.

Teresa and Shawn said...

I love the glasses! Is Tate's hair getting blonder??

Emma looks beautiful. Your girls are so precious!!

Kerry said...

What a cutie is Tatum with those glasses... little kids with glasses are the CUTEST thing! LOL

Emma's recital cracked me up! Watch out Boston Ballet, here she comes!

Gina said...

Oh how cute Tatum looks in her glasses.She is turning into a blonde!!! Emma is just darling. Love the video.
Gina