FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Where does the time go...

I have been trying to post for a few days now and every time I sit down to type a million things come up....It is either Emma, Tatum or Chris....This morning while I was laying on the couch in our room at 4:30 am with Emma I realized this morning would be my big chance, and here I am 6:30 in the kitchen with the kids having breakfast. I sorta have this breakfast thing down pretty good. Tatum gets cheerios until Emma Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats get to soggy for her to eat ans she passes them to Tatum....Tatum LOVES those mini wheat's!!!! Beware they make a total mess.

Sat. was Emma's fourth b-day, we all had a great time. She had a blast playing with her friends boy were they cute. This was the first year that Emma understood it all and really enjoyed herself. We had a princess cake, picked out by Emma, and quite a party even the parents had fun Is it normal for these parties to last past midnight LOL. I guess when someone brings jello shooters you can expect that HAHAHA. You know it was a good time because even Michelle hung out past 10...Love ya Michelle.....

Now That Emma is four she thinks that she is a grown up. On Sunday at the pool she helped out with the babies just like the big kids do and she played with her friends by herself, she wanted no Mom around, just like the big kids do. Lucky for us the neighborhood pool has a huge shallow end that is three feet all the way to the rope, lucky for me Emma is way to afraid to go past the rope alone. I have a feeling that the rope fear is not going to last all summer so I have to enjoy it while I can. So far this summer Tatum has even been a dream come true at the pool. The last two Sundays she has taken about a 2.5-3 hour nap, Em never did that, and when she is awake she plays in the pool with everyone and is so pleasant. You can see she has showed her little buddy Jason how to sleep at the pool in style those two babies are a trip sometimes they act like a old marries couple together I can just picture them on the beach together in 40 years lol. Yes the baby rafts are good for something other then the bulky thing you carry to the pool with you.

Tatum is pretty funny these days I think she has become totally aware of how to push her sisters buttons. Last night at dinner I just pictured Bart and Lisa Simpson "owe, quit it," yes Emma was Lisa and Tatum Bart. the though it was so funny that she was getting such a rise out of Emma. Tate would poke her and try to take her pasta and emotional Emma was playing right into her, it was very funny. She is also all over the place scooting around furniture and crawling like a crazy person, she has also became quite good at the glasses toss, not sure that she understands that the next pair is coming from her money. ( Is she still to young for that;))

We are all very pleased with Tatum's latest developments she is surprising us everyday with new tricks, even trying to use a fork. Although they are not age appropriate I'll take em...I do not even care that she is a bit behind anymore...good things come to those who wait right.....

Well today is Miss Pim's birthday, what did we ever do without Pim... I wish I had a better picture :( Emma took that one.

Saturday is Baby Molly's wow it seems like Molly was just born now she is such a big girl ands so pretty....I am gonna have to take her to a photo shoot so she can support us all, really she is that pretty!!!!

Hopefully I can get back here this week to post more. We do have a Geneticist Apt on The 21...good times :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

wow! You're a busy girl. Caleb loves mini wheats too!! He loves all food though. He would eat a horse if I let him:)

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures. Sounds like Emma had a great party! Tatum crashed out at the pool is so cute! HA! Love it...

Teresa and Shawn said...

Happy Birthday, Emma!

Love getting all the scoop on your life, Lisa!!

Noel said...

Happy Late Birthday Emma!!
Thanks for the update. Love the pool pics of the 2 babies sleeping...don't you wish you could sleep that well in the middle of the day!!!

Noel

Kerry said...

How comfy tatum looks :) Happy Birthday, Em!