FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Grass is Always Greener

I had one of those Grass is Always Greener days...

Ya know the kind where you work all day insurance company calls in the middle of it and all you can do is laugh...Yeah that was the day. I left work with this feeling in the pit of my stomach, over the next bunch of years we are going to spend alot of money on health care. I guess you just make due and make it work but man that was surly not planned on...Oh well I guess nothing is...It kills me that if you make alot of money all is good but if you are middle class like MOST of America well then whatever, you work hard you can afford it...yeah right!

This is the slowest my business has been since I started 5yrs ago. I know we are busier then most companies in the mortgage business and I know you just have to stick it out but really....I am going to have to vent some, ya know. yeah I can handle it but I hate not being able to do everything I want.

At this point I can only hope a breath of fresh air comes with the next presidential election, that is if there is any fresh air left!

I hope I do not sound like some ungrateful person because that is not my point at all; I am just frustrated.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

It all just sucks. Wish I was there to bring you over a cocktail!

I'm driving around 8:20 tomorrow morning - I will try your cell.
Love ya - K

Nancy said...

Oh noooooo. I hope things pick up for you at work.

You know I love you! Big time, girlie!

Amy said...

Vent, my dear, and get over it, not much you can do about it. And Tatum is worth it!!! And don't worry about, live for today , and tomorrow will take care of itself(: