FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

While we are at work...

Once the weather gets nice it makes it so hard to go to work. All I want to do is play outside with my kids…but as soon as we come back in I am ready to go to work again LOL, I guess that is kind of bad. Can you blame me it is so nice and quiet at work and best of all there is never a 38lb growth hooked on to me, 58 if you want to add the growths together. They are awful cute growths though...:)

Anyway the girls are just having so much fun at home. They have taken numerous trips to the library, we have one in our neighborhood, food store, and Emma’s swimming class is now three weeks in. Tatum has been doing her OT and PT and now next week we are starting education…around here they do education before speech.

I leave my camera home a lot so Pim and the girls can take pictures…While checking out what was on it last night I found the best pictures and you can actually see Tate’s new chomppers…so cute!!! I am glad that Emma loves Tatum so much, now if I could only teach her that she is not a doll. HA

you can actually see her teeth better in this picture but it was not as cute HEHE...she bites now ouch, look out Emma Tate has a weapon HA HA. got to love the snotty dry face too eh...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I love the pictures of the kids. I am at a tech conference and sharing the kids pictures with everyone around me who will look at my computer. Of course they think they are so cute.
Love,
Mom

Amy said...

Great pics, they are so cute hard for them to be bad pics. Wow, someitmes I think of Tatum as that wee 5 month old when we first met, but now she is 1! She looks so great! God, I wish I could stay home and play all day, maybe I should be your nanny.

Kerry said...

What AWESOME pics!! I just replaced the french fry one with the chompers one on my fridge of all of Brady's friends. She is one mighty cute girl :)

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures. They are both growing up! HAPPY SPRING!

Lynn said...

Just darling! How's it working out having a nanny at home compared to the center. Is it still better for your home life like it seemed the first couple of days? What do the girls seem to think about it?