FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Monday, January 15, 2007

HMMMM...

I am finally noticing Tatum getting older. It is funny watching that little personality grow, wow it is about time I have been waiting almost a yr. She is just so delightful forever laughing,smiling and always rolling. Her newest thing is food, she wants food. Every time she eats it she end up choking, spitting up, or someone fishing something out of the back of her throat...She has no idea how to swallow real food but that is not stopping her, she throws it up and goes for more. You can see in the picture it does not really bother her, I guess I am hoping practice makes perfect...

My Friend Yvonne gave me this very cool table for the girls to use in the kitchen. I hate highchairs and really needed something. I have always had a little table so I just traded it for this and presto...we have dinner for two. I give the "Babee Tenda feeding table" 4 stars it does all sorts of cool stuff.

I did get a Email from the Cardiologist today, He has received more of her films.The plan is to present to a group of Docs on Friday AM, he was also concerned with her coronary artery. We'll be in touch after Friday and set up a time when we can all sit down and talk. I have a knot in my stomach just thinking about that day. So we wait...I think those words are becoming a permeate part of my vocabulary.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Tatum does look older. Both your girls are beautiful. That's awesome Tatum is so willing to try everything. Keep up the good work!

I will say a prayer for your family that you get good news from the cardiologist. Thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa
The girls are so cute and that is one cool alternative to a highchair. Although so is the Kinderzeat, have you seen those?
How are the first birthday plans coming along?

Kerry said...

What is on her plate??? Is it lettuce? I first thought it was a turtle but since you said it was mealtime I am assuming it is not.

That is awesome about her eating!!! You will have fun at her first birthday with her face mashed in the cake.

Don't be worried about your dr meeting - just know you will have FABULOUS doctors who will be better for Tate. I am sure it will go smoothly. You are in my prayers ...
Love, K

PS Tom said he is ready for a trip! Maybe early summer??? :)

Lynn said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Can I have Tatum teach Nick a thing or two about eating??

Teresa and Shawn said...

Wow - look at that hair! I hope your cardio call goes well. Keep us updated. We're thinking of you!