FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weekend Update

We were planning to go to a wedding this weekend in Dover but ended up staying home. Tatum is still not a 100% and Chris and I are both beat.

Besides all the laundry I have done this weekend we watched MD Basket Ball team win and then the Eagles and Baltimore fall. Although they were both great football games they just were not good enough. :( The good thing that did come out of being stuck at home again were the visitors...Our friends Rick and Kyra came by for the MD game and My sister and Baby Molly can for the football games. Uncle Geoff had tickets to the Ravens Game with the boys so Jul and Mol came to spend the night at our place. I think we had a better view of the game anyway and our drinks were much cheaper...LOL Since the girls were fighting naps all day we had all three asleep by the 2 game kick-off... Wow an adult evening can you even imagine...to top it all off everyone slept through the night...we did get up at 6am though :)

Today I have big plans to finish cleaning and laundry...I am actually putting it away too. I know you are most likely wondering where the real Lisa is but rest assured it is me just a motivated version today...If were lucky I may even figure out how to upload my cam-corder to my blog...who knows

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me!

I missed you, too.

xoxox