FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Monday, April 23, 2007

Anticipation




Welp this is our last day with crossed eyes....I can not believe the time is actually here and not getting cancelled...I guess three is really a charm, take one last good look at those eyes...

This weekend was beautiful...It was the type of weekend I had imagined the we would be having last summer, but that was not the case as you all know. Last summer I was the lady at the pool with a 6m old disguised as a newborn...This summer I am going to be the one with the show stopper, we no longer can go anywhere without Tatum getting a ton of attention ...I tell ya Tatum's hair is cute enough to stop traffic alone. She has just turned into this active babbling cutie pie.Finally we are getting more then DADADADADADA... Also it seems like I am going to be outside alot since that is where both girls seem to be happiest. Good thing the two of them tan very well...and I though Emma got dark in the summer, I do not think that she is going to hold a candle to Tate.

I love being outside so this is really nice that Tatum can play and entertain herself a bit more....she is even trying to eat by herself, but I think we are still a ways off before that happens...LoL But no worries believe it or not her dress even came clean...haha gotta love spray and wash.

The most recent development with Tatum and Emma for that matter is how much the two of them love each other. Emma has become very protective of Tatum and for Tate Emma is who the sun set and rises on....She cries when Emma leaves her and she is happy when she is around. This morning ( to bad my camara was dead) Tatum woke up while I was in the shower. I heard her talking in her Crib when I got out. I grabed my robe and went to check on her and to mu surprise I found Emma and Tatum in Tate's crib. Emma had woken up when she herd Tatum crying and went to take care of her...what a terrific little helper... I can not stress enough how good they are together.



We did spend the entire weekend with friends and kids...If this is any indication of how this summer is going to be I am very excited...I can not wait to enjoy the summer!!!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

She is so adorable. I'm glad you got lots of photos with her eyes the way they are...every time my son goes any sort of minor physical change, I am a little bit sad for some reason. I can't wait to see her after the surgery.

Love you!

Kerry said...

What cute pics!!! It's so great to see such tenderness from Emma. They are going to be two peas in a pod, I am sure! How awesome!

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

Awwwww...Tatum is so cute! I am holding her in my heart for tomorrow's surgery. Please, please, please update your blog asap after the surgery? I have to know she's ok.

Good luck!

Love, Kim

Noel said...

I will be watching and waitng for an update form you. I know that things will go smoothly and you will be back home looking into those beautiful eyes in no time.
Emma is so sweet!! I wish I had a sister! ( I have 3 brothers..yuck!)

Noel

Teresa and Shawn said...

I will be thinking of you guys tomorrow.

The photos are beautiful - that last photo of Tatum looks so much like Clare!! I think Clare's curls are the most adorable I've ever seen, but I think Tatum has her beat.

Nicole said...

Tatum will be in our thoughts and prayers. Your girls are so adorable and I am also going to miss Tate's cute little cross eyes.

What's with curls? Is that a feature of WS?? Both Ella and I have wavy hair, but Emerson has such tight little ringlets. I've thought about using product on her, but she is only 14 months old!!LOL

Anonymous said...

I have been anxiously awaiting today to hear how she is doing. Your text this morning gave me a huge sigh of relief. Can't wait to hear more about how it went.

LOVE YOU ALL!