FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Widespread Panic

Well Chris and I had a terrific time last night. It is so nice to be able to just go out with him every once in a while...Since so many of you all ask Who is Widespread I have decided to share one of my favorite songs...They even played it last night :)ok so that was for the song Mercy that I orginally had up for you all. It did not play so had to change it...well Brandy had to change it... lol. They did not play this song but it is still good, they all are :)... Enjoy...

sorry if you missed the song :)


Oh yeah I also want to make a small correction the BP number I gave you all yesterday is the top number on her arms and am not sure of hte bottom numbers...I ma just trying ot figure outthe whole BP thing...Great something else to learn :)

2 comments:

Kati said...

Hey...this is a great music!!!!
(I thought that I am the only one who don't know them....:)

Love, Kati

Ps.: Good to hear that you lived through another dr's appointment... congratulations ;)

Anonymous said...

You went to a Panic concert without Autumn and I?! I am shocked and dismayed. HAHAHA I am glad you had a great time. I wish we could have gone with you.