FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Friday, April 27, 2007

Check it Out

So I feel like I have been up for a while Tatum got up at 5:45 and by 6:15 was ready to get up....I guess that is really not so bad. I decided to start breakfast and see if I could get a picture of Tatum's eyes for everyone....It was a bit hard because the girls are way more interested in cartoons then me. Imagine that... Can anyone compete with that... The big think that I noticed this morning is Tatum can say Dada and knows exactly who it is.

Chris came out of the bathroom this morning and Tatum and I were hanging out in bed. As so as she saw him all we heard was DADADADADADaDADA
Looks like Tatum has her Mommies eyes...the right one is a little smaller.. :) You can also tell that she can see much better, amazing what having two eyes that work can do. LOL

6 comments:

Noel said...

Yeah Tate!!! I am so happy things went well!!! She looks great. Now you better really look out...if she can see more stuff to get into, she is going to keep you on your toes!

(congrats on the employee of the month)

Teresa and Shawn said...

I am glad the surgery went well. Do you miss her crossed eyes at all?? She is just so darn cute, even puffy-eyed right now!!

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

How exciting for Tatum! She will probably amaze you with the things she will soon be able to do. She is so cute, Lisa.

Kim

Gina said...

Lisa,
I am so glad all went well with Tatum's surgery. She is such a little cutie!

charmcitymama said...

Wow- what a difference! Congratulations on the surgery going well. Go Tatum!!!

Kerry said...

What a cutie patootie.. :)