FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

feeling old...a little


Today is a very special day...My baby sister turns 30...no more twenties for her...I do not know why it makes me feel old at least she is joining me...
Julie's husband had a terrific surprise party for her on Sat night...That was tons of fun. To bad I can not find my camera charger so no pictures until I get some emailed to me :(

....I gotta tell ya Julie you look just as good today as you did at 29 :) Love You...Happy B-day

I know I could not have made it this far without you..thanks for all your support

1 comment:

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

What a cute picture! Lisa, don't feel old. You look like a kid to me. Lucky.

Dominick calls me "Snow White" because all of a sudden my hair is really turning grey, no matter how much hair color I use. I think HE is the reason for the grey!

Tell your sister Happy B-day for us!

Love, Kim