FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Monday, April 09, 2007

BURRRRRRR

What a Chilly Easter Egg hunt we had yesterday...I decided Easter dresses were out the window when we woke up to snow flurries...70 an Dec and 32 in April...what is the deal??? It was almost to cold to even hide the eggs...
Every year Emma gets the holidays even more, it has been a pretty funny thing to watch. I think that this yr takes the cake...at least until next Christmas who knows what she'll do then...

After the egg hunt and brunch at Chris' sisters house we headed over to Julie's house for a late lunch. We were a bit late so when we arrived they had already started eating and Molly was on the floor jamming to the Wiggles; and when I say jamming I mean it...she was moving, too cute... Chris and I quickly sat down to eat while my girls joined Molly...

The Wiggles could only hold my kids for so long, Tatum smelled food and made it over to the highchair and Emma well she is just a busybody so she had to check out the new seen...Anyway the My Mom said to Emma "Do you know what today is?" Emma's response was "Yes, it's Easter, do you have a basket for me?" I nearly died, although it was very funny. I guess I have to work on the real meaning of holidays with her...

I think that Chris and I need to go to a Easter Basket class, we could also use a stocking stuffer one too... She got a super lame basket from the Easter Bunny I'm not so sure what he was thinking...LOL
She looked at Chris and I and said I thought today was a special day, where's all the candy...OK so what do you do for a kid that does not like Chocolate??? I got her two big peez eggs...I think she was comparing baskets with the others she saw, OK so we have a bit of work to do...Grammy gave her a great basket that should count for something, right...

I have cute pictures of the freezing egg hunt but I can not find the cord now to download pics...this means I have to use the big computer at home sometime this evening...yeah right I am so sure I'll get to that...I did find the charger, I just wish I could find all the pieces at the same time...wouldn't that be great!!!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

They look so cute -- do their dresses match? I remember mine and my sister's matched and my mom made a matching one for my doll.... oohhh, need to have that girl!! :)

Lisa said...

Emma's shirt matched Tatum's dress...why have girls if you can not dress them up...you do not need girls you can spoil mine ;)

Anonymous said...

What precious girls. They are always so cute! And it's time to kick it up a notce Mom...Sheesh! HA!