FAVORITE QUOTES:

"BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECASUE THOSE WHO MIND DON'T MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DON'T MIND."

Sunday, April 15, 2007

When you care to send the best...

Props to Hallmark...
I am so not a card fan,it is not thta I do not like them I just don't like to buy them. I think that my friends and family should be able to let you know that it is a rare occosion you actually get a card from me. I never attach them to gifts and hardly ever buy one....I do send out Christmas cards but I think tht is different...
Anyway to my Point, This week I recieved two cards from my Dad, one for Easter and one out of the blue
...pretty cool everyone loves good mail... Anyway I think that they were the best cards and I wanted to share...
My Easter Card was so sweet it was a online card that played beautiful music and said the nicest thing...by far my fav online card ever...If that did not make you cry my Dad's comment did...

"I am so very proud of the way you have grown the past year. I know is has not been easy, but you are making it look easy." What a super nice thing to say...
On Friday I checked the mail only to find this ...

"In the face of such uncertianity believe in these two things...
you are stronger then you think and you are not alone.

"I can be changed by happens to me . I refuse to be reduced by it"... Maya Angelou

Anyway thanks Dad :) You always have the right thing to say.
Had I been out looking for Cards I can think of a bunch of people tht would have gotten this 2 one...

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow...some people know just what to say at just the right time, whether it's in a card, in writing, or just out loud.

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love cards too! (as you probably know) Getting and sending them are so fun. What great words!